Roasted Dates With Almond & Ricotta
- ½ cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. of Almond Nuts, crushed
- 20 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat an oven to 180º Celsius.
- Bring a medium-sized frying pan to medium heat and add crushed almonds.
- Stir almonds frequently, until warm and toasted, removing them from heat as they begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese and half of the toasted almonds.
- Use a small knife to carefully remove any seeds from the dates, making space for the ricotta mixture.
- Spoon ¼ teaspoon of the ricotta mixture into each date and place them, evenly spaced, on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle dates with remaining almonds and sea salt.
- Roast dates for 15-20 minutes until the ricotta is melted.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle balsamic glaze.
Ready to start feeling feeling pain-free and energetic?
Speak with us today!
Book a consultation
Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre - serving people in need from Caboolture, Morayfield, Elimbah, Wamuran, Beerburrum, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains, Toorbul, Donnybrook, Ningi, Woodford, Kilcoy, Bribie Island, Goodwin Beach, Sandstone Point, Banksia Beach, Bongaree, Bellar, Woorim, Burpengary & Beachmere.