At Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre, we value our reputation as being ‘hands-on’ therapists. We offer a patient centred, holistic, inter-disciplinary approach to patient care and use evidence-based practice to deliver the best possible outcomes for you, our clients.
Physiotherapists are experts in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of movement related injuries and concerns. Our Therapists are highly trained and use techniques to relieve pain, restore body function and movement. We will provide you with the knowledge and education on your condition as well as the tools to assist in the prevention future pain or injury.
We use a variety of techniques including:
- Manual therapy- joint mobilization and manipulation
- Electrotherapy – tens machine
- Dry needling
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Hot and cold therapy
- Exercise prescription for injury prevention and rehabilitation working alongside our Exercise Physiologists. see https://www.caboolturephysio.com/services/exercise-physiology/
How can we help you?
There is no one-size fits all, every BODY and every individual is unique, our therapists will take the time to listen to you, understand where your pain is and learn what your goals are so that we can develop a treatment plan that suits YOU and works towards reaching your goals.
Our experienced team of therapists can assist with a variety of physiological & musculoskeletal conditions, such as;
- Back and neck pain
- Pre operative care
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Sports injury
- Joint pain and muscular issues
- Pre and post natal care
- Women's health & pelvic floor
- Dance assessments
- Ergonomics and workplace assessment
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Vestibular/ balance BPPV
We see a variety of clients and are able to able to accomodate most funding methods including:
- Workers Compensation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Private (both private health cover and no cover)
- NDIS (both self-managed and plan managed)
Your allied health team:
Our inter-disciplinary health care team can assist you throughout every stage of your recovery. Whether that be Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy or Dietetics, we have the ability to assist you both in the acute and maintenance stages to keep you able-bodied, mobile and living your best life possible.
Kaye Kerr Steve Jones Nicole Thomson John Newby Chris Malouf