We are seeking highly motivated Physiotherapist’s to join our highly skilled multidisciplinary health care team. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate and an experienced therapist.
At Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre, we have a passion for holistic patient care. Offering client-centred, collaborative, interdisciplinary health care, with a hands-on focus across a wide range of services. Our passionate health care team consists of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietician, Massage therapist and Administrative staff.
We have a strong focus on holistic, one-on-one client centered care that is goal focused to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients. The staff at our clinic provide a supportive environment making our clients feel at home from the moment they walk through the door.
What we offer:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of specialist allied health professionals, and a broader community of external medical and allied health practitioners.
- Supportive and motivating work culture with flexible work hours (for that perfect work-life balance), mentoring for new graduates and autonomy for senior therapist’s
- Strong emphasis on professional development and mentoring, as well as the opportunity to further develop your skill set.
- Diverse client base
- Administrative assistance to manage clinical diary and case load.
- Free parking close to the clinic
About the role:
- Provide a high-quality clinical service to patients and external referral sources.
- You will have the opportunity to operate across a variety of clinical settings including private rooms, pool, Pilates studio and gym.
- Your case load will see you working with, NDIS, Workcover, DVA, CTP and private patients of all ages. Clients may have, musculoskeletal conditions, neurological disorders, persistent pain disorders, sports injuries, women’s health conditions, children and many more.
- Maintain up to date clinical notes via online practice management software.
- Work alongside our inter-disciplinary health care team to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
Our new Physiotherapist’s will;
- Be motivated, passionate, kind and enthusiastic, with an ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have the ability to build a strong rapport with patients and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong belief in the importance of manual therapy, exercise therapy and interdisciplinary rehabilitation.
- Have a passion for client-centred and holistic patient care
- Understand the value of interdisciplinary learning and have respect for all team members.
- Excellent communication skills to establish the best possible treatment plan and outcomes for your clients.
- Great computer skills.
We are expanding our team, and have two positions available, one for an experienced therapist and one for a new graduate. Will consider paying for hotel quarantine for successful applicants (minimum 1 year contract)
- Our staff are well rewarded, with wages negotiated on performance and experience, flexible employment conditions and generous professional development allowances.
- Current AHPRA registration and insurance
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Current police check
- Current First Aid & CPR
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong and motivated team.If you would like any more information about these positions please phone 07 5495 3255. Otherwise, direct your application; including a CV with references to Holly or Kaye via email to email@example.com.