Broccoli, Leek and Bacon Soup
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Broccoli
- 1 large Leek, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Whole Potato, peeled and diced
- 4 slices Bacon, diced
- 2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Chilli Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley to Garnish
Serves two, garnish with crispy bacon and fresh parsley.
- Place a large soup pot on medium heat. Add olive oil, chill garlic, salt and pepper and chopped leek, and cook for five minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli and potato and cover with 2 cups of stock. Simmer until the potato softens or for about 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook bacon on medium heat until crispy. Remove from pan and allow oil to drain. Set 1/3 of the bacon aside for garnish and add the remaining bacon to the soup mix.
- Once potato pieces are cooked through. Use a handheld blender to blend ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ready to start feeling feeling pain-free and energetic?
Speak with us today!
Book a consultation
Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre - serving people in need from Caboolture, Morayfield, Elimbah, Wamuran, Beerburrum, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains, Toorbul, Donnybrook, Ningi, Woodford, Kilcoy, Bribie Island, Goodwin Beach, Sandstone Point, Banksia Beach, Bongaree, Bellar, Woorim, Burpengary & Beachmere.