New Graduates awaiting accreditation – encouraged to apply.
Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre is a fun, nurturing and rewarding interdisciplinary practice where clinicians are supported to become their best! We are looking for the right Exercise Physiologist to come on board. The Exercise Physiology service has been established in the clinic for around 10 years, and our EP clinicians are highly respected and professional, and are an integral part of the multidisciplinary allied health service that our practice offers to our valued patients. The clinic has been established 33 years and has a great reputation for excellence in our community.
We are looking for an Exercise Physiologist who:
- Enjoys working as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Is interested in building a diverse caseload of clients
- Wants to build their clinical knowledge
- Loves to build strong relationships with their clients and deliver a high-quality service
- Has a willingness to manage their own caseload
- Takes initiative and embraces constructive feedback
- Has confidence in autonomous decision making
- Is professional, conscientious, and methodical, but has a high level of empathy whilst being able to enjoy a good laugh
In addition to one-on-one appointments, you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your skills by participating in a broad range of services. We work with many different funding schemes, and you could be working with clientele who have musculoskeletal issues, sports injuries, neurological conditions, work injuries, heart and lung conditions and many more. We have clients of all ages, if you have a special interest in any age or condition, we will help you to develop that caseload. Our services and funding schemes include (but are not limited to):
- Gym based sessions
- Clinic appointments
- Clinical Pilates and a range of targeted exercise classes
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining rapport with patients, practice staff, gym and pool staff, and other health professionals
- Working independently
- Maintaining accountability to the practice owner while you support the great culture and reputation of this longstanding practice
- Delivering excellence in Exercise Physiology services to clients
- Delivering and developing classes that may include Pilates, Yoga, Balance, strength and conditioning, Neuro fitness, etc. Training will be provided if needed.
- Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
- Developing and display high skill levels in the use of practice management software and exercise prescription tools
- Developing your skills, and supporting other staff, including Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Physio and EP Assistants, Massage therapists and Reception staff to develop their skills through in-service sessions, formal and informal training.
What we offer:
- Professional development – We offer on-going education and allowance for your courses each year and fortnightly in-services.
- Clinical skills development – Grow your clinical skills with mentoring from an experienced team of clinicians.
- Supportive team culture – Develop your passion for Exercise physiology and be supported by a friendly and supportive team to become the best you can be.
- Great admin support – We have wonderfully supportive administration staff to help manage bookings, finances, and work structure to keep things running smoothly.
- Current ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist (or ability to obtain accreditation)
- An up-to-date CV that includes references
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance (or ability to obtain)
- Current First Aid & CPR certification
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- A current blue card or willingness to apply for one
- A current Police check or willingness to obtain one
- A Current COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain one prior to commencing work
- A Current Driver’s License
To apply, please send your Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com