Protect your body with SRC Sports Shorts
- Specialised fabric construction technology providing maximum support to lower abdominal back and pelvic floor muscles improving muscle tone and pelvic stability.
- Anatomical support panels (ASP) provide consistent gentle medical grade compression providing enhanced circulation and oxygen delivery during exercise.
- Accelerated Muscle Recovery (AMR) – reduced muscle soreness by increasing venous removal of waste products of muscular activity such as lactic acid after exercise.
- Proprietary lightweight & breathable fabrics provide superior comfort whilst exercising or when you’re helping your body to recover.
- Superior stretch and compression performance.
Who do they help – women of all ages?
- Women wanting superior pelvic, lower abdominal and back support
- Reduction of muscle soreness both during and after activity
- Support related pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Injury prone? – reduced risk of injury to keep you active for longer
- Reduce symptoms of urinary incontinence
- Looking to improve core stability!
- Enhanced athletic performance and muscle recovery post activity
How do they work – and how will they protect my body
The graduated gentle compression promotes supporting pressure to your muscles, due to the anatomical panels and fabric construction technology. SRC compression garments enable and stimulate muscles for enhanced performance, injury prevention or muscle recovery.
By activating the core muscles with gentle compression this provides support and enables strengthening of the lower abdominal and back muscles, facilitating an improvement in core stability. Our women’s compression sportswear features a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining, designed and tested specifically for SRC compression garments.
Specialised fabric construction technology
SRC women’s compression shorts feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh lining which are designed and tested specifically for SRC garments. These high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than other leading sports performance brands.
Anatomic Support panels
Anatomically designed and manufactured to fit the female anatomy and work with natural curves and muscle orientation. The anatomical placement of these support panels ensures consistent gentle medical grade compression while providing structure to the garment for exceptional fit and maximum support without any feeling of restriction.
Improved core stability
SRC sports compression short panels provide maximum support to lower abdominal muscles, the lower back area and the perineum (pelvic floor). Many gynaecologists recommend women wear SRC sports leggings following certain procedures to increase the support to the pelvis and perineal area and reduce swelling. This doesn’t mean that if you haven’t had one of these certain abdominal/pelvic procedures, you can’t benefit. You can protect your pelvic floor and core muscles by improving your core stability.
Enhanced muscle performance
Our superior-grade, breathable fabric promotes air circulation and heat dissipation, assisting with improved regulation of body temperature. Further, because hamstrings and other power muscles are held under compression and groin muscles from thigh muscles kept separate, then vibrations, friction and other momentum-robbing factors are reduced, helping to conserve energy for optimal performance.
Accelerated muscle recovery and injury prevention
SRC compression garments work to boost circulation through increased venous function, assisting muscle recovery by transporting oxygen to muscles faster and improving lactate shuttle.
As more oxygenated blood is delivered to the muscles that need it most and lactic acid build-up is flushed-out, SRC compression sportswear helps to ease muscle soreness, prevent injury and significantly reduce fatigue and recovery time.
Helpful hints for the wearer
(You don’t have to be an athlete to wear them)
Use SRC women’s compression shorts for general support during your busy day and when engaging in activities such as walking, jogging, Pilates, weight routines, cycling, tennis etc.
Your SRC sports compression garment should feel supportive without any feeling of restriction.
It is important to note that your SRC sports leggings will perform best when washed every 3 days.
SRC sportswear for women is designed to be worn over regular underwear.
Ready to start feeling feeling pain-free and energetic?
Speak with us today!
Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre - serving people in need from Caboolture, Morayfield, Elimbah, Wamuran, Beerburrum, Beerwah, Glasshouse Mountains, Toorbul, Donnybrook, Ningi, Woodford, Kilcoy, Bribie Island, Goodwin Beach, Sandstone Point, Banksia Beach, Bongaree, Bellar, Woorim, Burpengary & Beachmere.