We are seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join our highly skilled multidisciplinary health care team. Our Principal physiotherapist has broken her arm and is looking for someone to mentor and assist with her case load. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or a therapist on limited registration in Australia.
At Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre, we have a passion for holistic patient care. Offering client-centred, collaborative, interdisciplinary health care, with a hands-on focus across a wide range of services. Our passionate health care team consists of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietician, Massage therapist and Administrative staff.
We have a strong focus on holistic, one-on-one client centered care that is goal focused to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients. The staff at our clinic provide a supportive environment making our clients feel at home from the moment they walk through the door.
What we offer:
- One on one mentoring with an expert physiotherapist. You will be working alongside our senior Physiotherapist who has a full case load including; Neurological, women’s health, musculoskeletal disorders, pre and post-operative rehabilitation, paediatric, NDIS and many more.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of specialist allied health professionals, and a broader community of external medical and allied health practitioners.
- Supportive and motivating work culture with flexible work hours (for that perfect work-life balance).
- Strong emphasis on professional development and continued mentoring, as well as the opportunity to further develop your skill set.
- Diverse client base
- Administrative assistance to manage clinical diary, case load and paperwork.
- Free parking close to the clinic
About the role:
- Be driven to provide a high-quality clinical service to patients and external referral sources.
- You will have the opportunity to operate across a variety of clinical settings including private rooms, pool, Pilates studio and gym.
- Your case load will see you working with, NDIS, Workcover, DVA, CTP and private patients of all ages. Clients may have, musculoskeletal conditions, neurological disorders, persistent pain disorders, sports injuries, women’s health conditions, paediatric and many more.
- Maintain up to date clinical notes via online practice management software.
- Work alongside our inter-disciplinary health care team to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
Our new Physiotherapist will;
- Be motivated, passionate, kind and enthusiastic, with an ability to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to build a strong rapport with patients and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong belief in the importance of manual therapy, exercise therapy and interdisciplinary rehabilitation.
- Have a passion for client-centred and holistic patient care
- Understand the value of interdisciplinary learning and have respect for all team members.
- Communicative skills to establish the best possible treatment plan and outcomes for your clients.
- Great computer skills.
- Our staff are well rewarded, with wages negotiated on performance and experience, flexible employment conditions and generous professional development allowances.
- Current AHPRA registration and insurance (or limited registration)
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Current police check
- Current First Aid & CPR
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with an expert Physiotherapist and to be part of a strong and motivated team. If you would like more information about this positions please phone 07 5495 3255. Otherwise, direct your application; including a CV with references to Holly or Kaye via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.