WELCOMING ALL APPLICANTS – COMMENCE ASAP
Caboolture Physical Therapy Centre is a fun, nurturing and rewarding interdisciplinary practice where clinicians are supported to become their best! We are looking for the right Physiotherapist to come on board and join our team. The clinic has been established for 33 years and has a great reputation for excellence in our community.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who:
- Enjoys working as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Is interested in building a diverse caseload of clients
- Wants to expand their clinical knowledge
- Loves to build strong relationships with their clients and deliver a high-quality service
- Has a belief in the importance of manual therapy and interdisciplinary rehabilitation
- Takes initiative and embraces constructive feedback
- Is passionate about client-centred and holistic patient care
- Is professional, conscientious, and methodical, but has a high level of empathy whilst being able to enjoy a good laugh
- Excellent communication skills to establish the best possible treatment plan and outcomes for your clients
In addition to one-on-one appointments, you’ll have the opportunity to broaden your skills by participating in a range of clinical services. We work with many different funding schemes, and you could be working with clientele who have musculoskeletal issues, sports injuries, neurological conditions, work injuries and many more. We have clients of all ages, if you have a special interest in any age or condition, we will help you to develop that caseload.
You will have the opportunity to operate across a variety of clinical settings including;
- Private rooms
- Pilate’s studio
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide a high-quality clinical service and building rapport with patients and external referral sources
- Working both independently and supervised (where applicable)
- Maintaining accountability to the practice owner while supporting the great culture and reputation of this longstanding practice
- Delivering excellence in Physiotherapy services to clients
- Maintaining up to date and accurate clinical notes via online practice management software.
- Communicating & reporting to other health and medical professionals
- Developing and display high skill levels in the use of practice management software, exercise prescription tools and Microsoft office
- Work alongside our inter-disciplinary health care team to achieve the best possible patient outcomes
What we offer:
- Professional development – Strong emphasis on professional development and mentoring. We offer on-going education and allowance for your courses each year and fortnightly in-services.
- Clinical skills development – Grow your clinical skills with an experienced team of clinicians and learn from an experienced interdisciplinary team.
- Supportive team culture – Develop your passion for physiotherapy and be supported by a friendly and supportive team to become the best you can be.
- Great admin support – We have wonderfully supportive administration staff to help manage bookings, finances, and work structure to keep things running smoothly.
- Current AHPRA registration (or ability to obtain)
- An up-to-date CV that includes references
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance (or ability to obtain)
- Current First Aid & CPR certification
- A current Police check (or willingness to obtain one)
- A Current COVID vaccination (or able to obtain prior to commencing)
- A Current Driver’s License
To apply, please send your Resume and a Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com