PhysiEx Pulmonary Rehabilitation is a comprehensive program for people with chronic lung disease who have symptoms of breathlessness and a decreased ability to perform the activities of daily life. The program consists of two sessions per week over an eight-week period involving exercise and education. Pulmonary Rehabilitation prepares you to commence a home exercise program and ongoing community-based maintenance exercise program.
Benefits of PhysiEx Pulmonary Rehabilitation include:
- Reduced breathlessness
- Improved ability to better manage your lung condition
- Reduced hospital admissions and reduced length of hospital stay
- Improved mood state and motivation levels
- Increased physical fitness and functional ability
- Improved quality of life
- Improve bone density
- Please call reception on (07) 5495 3255 to for class times, or leave your contact details below.
* PhysiEx Pulmonary Rehab is run by a physiotherapist and/or exercise physiologist.
* Claimable through eligible health funds