Our PhysiEx Neuro class welcomes clients with a range of neurological conditions. It is a closely supervised class conducted at the Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre our Exercise Physiologist. This venue has specialised equipment to assist with disability needs, and our staff will work with you to reach your goals.
We recognise that every neurological condition and every client has different symptoms and different needs, and it is important that a thorough assessment is conducted first in our clinic by a physiotherapist and/or an exercise physiologist, to plan your individual program. Not all clients will be suitable for a gym program, but we will endeavour to find the right program to meet your needs, whether it be in our clinic gym, in the pool or at an off-site gym.
The benefits of PhysiEx Neuro could be:
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increased mobility
- Optimized coordination and balance
- Reduced falls risk
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Increased function and independence
- Friday: 9.45am (at Caboolture Pool and Fitness Centre)
* PhysiEx Neuro is for eligible neurological conditions and is run by a physiotherapist and/or exercise physiologist
* Claimable through eligible health funds