PhysiEx Function Well is a supervised circuit training program individually tailored to maximise individual gains and assist clients to reach their goals. Each session focuses on a combination of strength and cardiovascular-based exercise. Classes incorporate the use of Swiss balls, bands and free weights.
- An initial assessment is conducted prior to your commencement of this class to determine your health status, exercise history, and to discuss health goals and strategies to achieve these goals.
- Your first session will also consist of physical assessments to determine current capabilities, enabling a program to be designed specifically for you. In your class, you will receive professional instruction on exercise technique with close supervision, to ensure your safety.
- Ongoing assessment to track your progress using outcome measures results in continuous program changes, to keep you on track to achieving your goals.
The benefits of PhysiEx Function Well are:
- improved physical condition
- regaining your zest for life with better strength and fitness
Class times are:
- Monday 2:00 pm
- Thursday 11:00 am
- Friday 11:30 am
* Private health rebates are available for group exercise classes run by our Accredited Exercise Physiologist. Ask your health fund for more information.