A referral from a Doctor is not required. Rebates from private health funds are available through HICAPS. (HICAPS allows us to process your claim immediately so that you are only required to pay the gap amount).
Medicare and Physiotherapy
If you comply with each of the following criteria you may be eligible* to receive physiotherapy via Medicare.
- You already have, or have the potential of developing; one chronic medical condition or complex care needs
- You require the care from a GP, and least two additional health professionals or care providers
- If you are managed by your GP under an Enhanced Primary Care program/plan (EPC)
*You will need to consult your GP to be assessed for eligibility
A Doctor’s referral is required. Direct billing to WorkCover and assistance with your claim is available.
Services available for WorkCover patients:
- Hands-on professional assessment and treatment by your personal physiotherapist
- Aquatic physiotherapy, water exercise classes and Pilates
- Clinic gym sessions as well as offsite gym programs
- Communication with your WorkCover rehabilitation officer
- Return to work programs
- Worksite visits
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
We also offer:
- Direct billing to WorkCover
- Assistance with handling your claim
Our aim is:
- Pain-free function
- Quick return to work
A Doctor’s referral is required. Clients are billed directly to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Services offered to Veterans’ Affairs patients include:
- Exercise Physiology
- Group Classes
- Aquatic Physiotherapy
Third Party Insurance (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
A Doctor’s referral is required. Direct billing to the Insurer is available for approved claims.
Exercise physiology can be covered by Medicare, WorkCover, DVA and Private Health Funds – ask us how. An Exercise Physiologist can help you with:
- Safe, effective exercise programs
- Specific exercise programs for diabetes, arthritis, heart and lung conditions, and any chronic disease
- Motivation to make a real change in your exercise habits
- Gym programs, personal training, health assessments and Pilates
- Liaison with your health care team to make exercise safe and effective
A referral from your GP is required for home visits. Please call the practice for more information.
Gift vouchers are available for Massage sessions and for a Pilates assessment and introductory class.