- You already have, or have the potential of developing; one chronic medical condition or complex care needs
- You require the care from a GP, and least two additional health professionals or care providers
- If you are managed by their GP through an EPC
Once on an Enhanced Primary Care Plan, your GP can refer you to up to five Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiologist sessions (or possibly a mixture) per year.
*You will need to consult your GP to be assessed for eligibility
If you are paying by cash or credit card then you will have to take your receipt to Medicare to claim your rebate.
If you have an appointment to see a therapist under an EPC plan, then please bring your Medicare card to each session.
Referrals are needed for:
- DVA /Veteran’s Affairs
- Workcover Qld and some self-insured workers compensation
- EPC /Enhanced Primary Care
- MVA – Motor Vehicle Accident
View a full list of our Services HERE.
Follow up: after your initial visit, appointments will generally take half an hour, unless specified otherwise.