Work with an experienced team of healthcare professionals/ located in allied health precinct / opportunity for locum, part-time or full time work
We require a Physiotherapist with AHPRA registration to commence ASAP in our busy practice, ideally located between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
The right applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Must have good manual handling skills, great communication skills and have familiarity with computers
- Be willing to share in a learning environment.
- You will also uphold our valued reputation of being ‘hands-on therapists’ providing quality holistic service to all our clients including Aquatic Physiotherapy, Pilates and rehabilitation
New Graduates encouraged to apply. We will also be recruiting for new graduate commencement in Jan 2016.
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of 5 Physiotherapists, an Exercise Physiologist, Massage therapist, Acupuncturist, Psychologist & great front line team.
- Flexible working hours
- Strong emphasis on professional development with an in house in-service program & mentoring.
- External education allowances
Our practice will give you a broad patient demographic, the skills and experience to become an expert in your field. So don’t wait, Call today!
Phone: 5495 3255 and ask for Holly or Kaye
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org