Are you a highly-motivated Physiotherapist, wanting to work in private practice?
Our busy clinic, established 29 years with a great reputation, is ideally located at Caboolture, between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
The practice offers patient-centred, collaborative, interdisciplinary health care, with a hands-on focus across a wide range of services. It has a well-established clientele and a large referral base.
This is a great position for someone who:
- is enthusiastic and a strong team player
- is trained in Women’s Health, Hydrotherapy and the instruction of Pilates, both classes and one on one (additional training will be available to a suitable applicant)
- has a knowledge of multi-disciplinary rehabilitation
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals including; 4 Physiotherapists, Dietician, Massage therapist, Acupuncturist and Exercise Physiologist
- Work in a variety of clinical settings including; rooms, pool, Pilates studio and gym
- Flexible hours and supportive work culture
- Strong emphasis on professional development and mentoring
- Remuneration is negotiable but will be based on experience and performance
- Experienced Physiotherapist with AHPRA registration.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong and motivated team and to be supported to gain the skills and experience to become an expert in your field. Why wait? Phone today!
Please direct enquiries and applications for this role to Holly or Kaye; including a CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org